Virtual Academy Summer Program 2022
Monday, June 6, 2022 - Friday, July 22, 2022
St. Helena Parish School District is now offering summer courses through its Virtual Academy for those learners who need credit recovery, high school graduation cohort recovery, or advancement in their course work.
Online summer courses:
- will give your learner more time to learn the basics of the subject being taught at their own pace.
- offer your learner a different approach to learning.
- give learners a second chance to obtain class credit, preventing doubling up a core class during the school year.
- allow your learner to focus on just that class.
- will give your learner the chance to raise his/her grade point average.
- Credit Recovery - designed for learners who failed a course. (Grades 3 – 12)
- Audit Course - designed for learners who want to get a jump start on a challenging class that will be taken during the regular school year. (No credit is earned for this course)
- Advanced Track - designed to offer new courses to learners who want to advance in their coursework
Learners will use the OdysseyWare online platform. Promotion is based on grades and the completion rate earned in the program. The deadline to complete each course is Friday, July 22, 2022, at 12:00pm CST. Failure to complete the entire course will result in a failing grade.
Monday, May 16 – Friday, June 3, 2022, at 4:00pmCST
LATE REGISTRATION: Monday, June 6 – Friday, June 17, 2022
Learners who attend schools in St. Helena Parish School District
$25.00 per course
Learners who attend schools outside of the St. Helena Parish School District
$50.00 per course
$10.00 per course
Late registration fee
$25.00 flat fee
There are no half-credit courses available
Use the QR Code to pay online:
Summer Session Timeframe:
Monday, June 6, 2022 - Friday, July 22, 2022 at 12:00pmCST
Learners must have a Permit Slip from their school authorizing them to take the summer school courses. Click HERE to access the Virtual Academy webpage for more information.