Jumpstart 2020 – July 7 – 29, 2020
Professional Development (Week 1) – all teachers, teaching assistants, and related service providers will participate in PD on the use of Microsoft Teams and other instructional practices Tuesday, July 7 – Friday, July 10. All sessions begin at 9:00am.
Classroom Instruction – Students will begin the 2020-2021 school year Monday, July 13th. This opportunity will give teachers and students time to adjust to the eLearning environment and begin preliminary instruction. The format for the week is below:
- Week 2 - Expectations and instruction about how to use the online platform will be established.
- Week 3 - Benchmark assessments will be taken to determine student achievement levels. This is tentative! If for some reason there is an issue with accessing the assessments, we will begin initial instruction this week.
- Week 4 – Initial or continuation of instruction.
Daily Schedule for Jumpstart 2020
- Students: Monday – Wednesday, 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Teachers: Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 12:00pm (Thursdays will be dedicated to teacher PD)