We enjoyed being COVID-free for the last seven weeks. Unfortunately, two new COVID-19 cases were reported last week and two more were reported today. Proper notification was given to all parties involved and CDC guidelines were followed. We will revert to full COVID-19 protocols effective immediately. Please refer to the Winning Start document on the COVID-19 Resources page located on our district website as a refresher.
Please note the following (employees and students):
- Wear your mask throughout the school day and on the bus. (The nose must be covered).
- Maintain social distancing to the greatest extent possible.
- High-touch areas must be cleaned regularly.
- Fist bumps are allowed. No handshakes or hugs.
- Assigned seating and seating charts must be maintained in every classroom.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Vaccinated individuals DO NOT have to quarantine.
- Unvaccinated individuals must quarantine if exposed to COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to get vaccinated.
- Sign up for weekly COVID-19 testing.
- Report any issues to your school principal immediately.
Please remain diligent during these two weeks before the Christmas/New Year holidays. Reach out to us with any questions or concerns.