St. Helena Parish School District has developed a Hurricane Ida Safe Re-Entry Plan for its students. The following benchmarks must be met to return to normal operations.
- Consistent electrical services at all school sites and central office
- Consistent water supply that is safe for consumption
- Eighty percent (80%) of families have consistent electrical services
- All roads are clear for bus transportation services
- Food supply available to accommodate breakfast and lunch for all students
- All schools are clean and free from debris
- Ninety (90%) of teachers and staff are able to return to work