Parental Involvement is Critical to our Success
Credit: Marc Rosenthal
Children learn best when the significant adults in their lives -- parents, teachers, and other family and community members -- work together to encourage and support them. Schools alone cannot address all of a child's developmental needs: The meaningful involvement of parents and support from the community are essential.
The need for a strong partnership between schools and families to educate children may seem like common sense. In simpler times, this relationship was natural and easy to maintain. Teachers and parents were often neighbors and found many occasions to discuss a child's progress. Children heard the same messages from teachers and parents and understood that they were expected to uphold the same standards at home and at school.
We hope to strengthen the relationship between home and school. This webpage is one way to communicate to our parents and stakeholders so they can be armed with accurate information.
Important Documents and Forms
- Bus Safety Reminders
- Child Search Form
- Emergency Contact Card
- Southeast Community Health Center New Consent Form
- Grading Scale
- How to Access the Parent Command Center
- Interscholastic Athletics Agreement Form
- School Uniform Policy
- Southeast Community Health Systems Parent Consent Form
- Student Code of Conduct Handbook
- Student Demographics Correction Sheet
- Student Fee Schedule
- Students Responsibilities on the School Bus
- Technology Use Agreement and Photo Release Form
- Access Telehealth and Telebehavioral Health Services with Southeast Community Health Systems