Principals spend each day juggling numerous responsibilities. It is our goal to provide resources to help you lead your schools with distinction. As we enter this new school year, we want you to focus more on instruction and less on management by having forms and documents at your fingertips. Instructions to complete each of the tasks are written on the forms.
- Start-of-Year Principal Checklist - Use this document to help guide your new school year preparations.
- Bulletin 741 - The Louisiana handbook for school administrators lists the various policies and guidelines for school leaders.
- Enrollment Verification Procedures - Each year, we're required to provide an accurate student count to LDOE that determine our MFP allocations. This document lists the procedures used to complete this process.
- SHATA Enrollment Verification Form - Use this form for St. Helena Arts and Technology Academy.
- SHELC Enrollment Verification Form - Use this form for St. Helena Early Learning Center.
- SHCCA Enrollment Verification Form - Use this form for St. Helena College and Career Academy.
- No Show Form - No Show Forms are used to document absent students' whereabouts at the start of the school year.
- Personnel Evaluation Process - 2019
- Professional Growth Plan (Word Version)
- Administrative Internship