Early Childhood Network
St. Helena Parish School District, St. Helena Head Start/Early Head Start, and Dennis Mills Learning Academy have partnered together on the Act 3 Early Childhood Initiative.
Thank you to our Supporting Partners!
EARLY CHILDHOOD COMMUNITY NETWORKREQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ENROLLMENT**Incomplete Applications Will NOT be Accepted**
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
- Current Immunization (shot) Record
- Guardianship Papers (if the person registering is NOT the parent)
- Eligibility Documents (must submit ONE of the following):
- SNAP benefits verification letter - must include the child's name and valid effective date
- A statement from the Social Security Administration verifying the child listed on the application is a recipient of SSI benefits AND two (2) current check stubs
- Current foster care placement
- Parents who are homeless or unemployed must submit a letter of support and income documentation from support source
- Last 2 paycheck stubs for EACH PARENT or CAREGIVER IN THE HOUSEHOLD for income verification
Dr. Sonia Fields-GutierrezChief Academic Officer